Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT- 3
- Good physical and chemical stability
- Good wear and corrosion protection
- Superior Low-temperature Fluidity and boiling gives a wide operational range
- Compatible with all seal materials used in automotive hydraulic brakes
Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT- 4
“SWAST” Super Brake Fluid DOT-4 is Chemically balanced and engineered to obtain optimum performance and to provide maximum safety. It exceeds the performance requirements of FMVSS NO.116 DOT-4 specification and IS-8654 TYPE-II.
“SWAST” Super Brake Fluid is a brake fluid of FMVSS NO.116 DOT 4 performance and quality levels. “SWAST” Super Brake Fluid is synthetic fluid specially made for systems where fluid other than oil are recommended. “SWAST” Super Brake Fluid has a high vapour lock to ensure reliable and sturdy braking over a wide range of operating temperatures. “SWAST” Super Brake Fluid gives good braking performance even after prolonged exposure to humidity. The high boiling point minimizes vapour lock at high operating temperatures.
- Excellent lubricating properties reduce wear.
- Outstanding physical and chemical stability.
- Superior compatibility with seal material giving long component life.
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity and high boiling point gives wide
Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT- 5
Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT 5 is a silicone based fluid. Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT 5 Fluid is widely used by the Military. It meets Mil-PRF-46176 & Mil-PRF-46176B. DOT 5 Brake Fluid also meets SAE J 1705 Society of Engineers. “SWAST” Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT 5 is compatible with a wide range of brake materials including SBR, EP, Neoprene and Natural Rubber.
- Non-Flammable Meets Mil-PRF 46176 & Mil-PRF-46176B
- High Temp Serviceability: 255°C
- No effect on paint
- Low Temp Serviceability: -55°C
- Does not absorb moisture
- Long service life
Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT- 5.1
“SWAST” Super Brake Fluid DOT-5.1 is a Glycol ether Ester based technology which is developed in-house by the team of Engineers and Technicians at Swastik Group of Companies. DOT-5.1 Brake Fluid is compatible with Hydraulic Brake Fluid DOT-3 & DOT-4. It is Chemically balanced and engineered to obtain superior performance and to provide maximum safety. It. Exceeds the performance requirements of SAE J 1704 and IS-8654 TYPE-III.
- Maintains viscosity at -50°C.
- Excellent physical and chemical stability.
- Superior compatibility with seal material giving long component
- The excellent high boiling point gives an extreme operational range.
- Ideal for extreme performance vehicles.
Brake Fluids are very sensitive products, slight contamination with water or other fluids can drastically deteriorate their performance. Contamination with oils has shown to affect seal compatibility, causing seal swelling and brake failure. Therefore containers used for brake fluids should be kept scrupulously clean and should not be used for other products. Brake fluid is a hygroscopic fluid and hence water adsorption greatly reduces the boiling point and vapor lock point of the fluid. The Adsorption of water in the brake system takes 10 to 12 months to affect the braking efficiency. Therefore it is recommended that it must be changed once a year or as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.